On the occasion of Canada's 150th birthday I have come up with these ten reasons why I love Canada. Happy Birthday Canada! Just remember to treat us all as equals (Natives, Metis, Foreigners, and everyone!).
1. My nephews were born in Canada.
2. Thousands of Assyrians have made their homes in Canada.
3. People of Canada are friendly. ...
4. Canada has been a peace maker in the world.
5. Canada is home to many Natives, Aboriginals, and Metis who I love their ancient culture.
6. Canada treats people who have disabilities kindly for the most part.
7. Canada is a beautiful country that I would love to travel in the future.
8. Canada is diverse and peoples of all nations and cultures live here in a Mosaic of Nations.
9. Canada has a beautiful flag.
10. Canada as a country has a humble spirit.
To get Abbey's newsletter please add your email to the contact form bellow. Thank you!
Abbey is a writer and blogger interested in humanitarian issues. She is also a defender of her Assyrian nation, from a young age spreading the Sacred Assyrian Message.
All articles at the Assyrian Thinker website are the copyright (©) 2016 Abbey Mikha