10 Reasons Abbey Loves Assyria!
1. Assyria is a jewel that the whole world should fight to save.
2. Assyria is the land of my ancestors and future generations of Assyrians.
3. Assyria seems invisible though it actually exists as evidenced to culture it touched all over the world.
4. Assyria has the best dances and music in the world.
5. Assyria is thousands of years old and still counting.
6. The people of Assyria are lovely and kind for the most part.
7. Assyria is a multicultural country.
8. Assyria is where they make the best Dolma and Biryani.
9. The Assyrian flag is beautiful and I love its meaning.
10. Assyrians accept others of other cultures and religions even when they have not been accepted.
To get Abbey's newsletter please add your email to the contact form bellow. Thank you!
Abbey is a writer and blogger interested in humanitarian issues. She is also a defender of her Assyrian nation, from a young age spreading the Sacred Assyrian Message.
All articles at the Assyrian Thinker website are the copyright (©) 2016 Abbey Mikha