10 Reasons Abbey Loves Assyria!
1. Assyria is a jewel that the whole world should fight to save.
2. Assyria is the land of my ancestors and future generations of Assyrians.
3. Assyria seems invisible though it actually exists as evidenced to culture it touched all over the world.
4. Assyria has the best dances and music in the world.
5. Assyria is thousands of years old and still counting.
6. The people of Assyria are lovely and kind for the most part.
7. Assyria is a multicultural country.
8. Assyria is where they make the best Dolma and Biryani.
9. The Assyrian flag is beautiful and I love its meaning.
10. Assyrians accept others of other cultures and religions even when they have not been accepted.
Add your email to Abbey's list to get more info. Thank you!
Abbey is a writer and blogger interested in humanitarian issues. Abbey is striving to be a mental health consultant. She is writing her second book, "Not The End" and she hopes to speak to mental health communities all around the world using her story and experience with mental health to give hope to others struggling.
All articles at the Assyrian Thinker website are the copyright (©) 2016 Abbey Mikha